Evopride 2mg Tablet is generally used to control blood sugar levels in patients who have Type II Diabetes. Controlling high blood sugar also helps prevent blindness, kidney disorders, loss of limbs, sexual function, and loss of limbs.
How effective is Evopride 2mg?
Evopride 2mg Tablet is composed of Glimepiride, which belongs to a group of medications called Sulfonylureas. It works by causing your body’s natural insulin to be released. This action helps to lower your blood sugar level.
Can I buy Evopride 2mg online in Pakistan?
You can now buy Evopride 2mg Tablets online from Ahmed Medico by simply completing the online ordering process. There is no particular need for you to physically visit a pharmacy or book an appointment with a doctor as you can safely and securely have medicines delivered to your home or another choice of location. If you have any query relating to ordering Evopride 2mg online via our website, feel free to contact us on 03220240637 where a qualified member of the team will be available to assist you.
What dose should I choose?
An adult patient can generally take 1 Tablet of Evopride 2mg in a day, preferably with breakfast.
Evopride 2mg is not recommended for use in children (16 or younger).
The specific dosage, timing, and quantity are prescribed by the doctor, depending on the patient’s condition, symptoms, reactions, and age. Do not take in different amounts than advised/prescribed by your doctor. Be careful if self-medicating. Make sure that the course of treatment is fully completed.
What are the side-effects and other warnings when taking Evopride 2mg?
Every medicine has side-effects. However, they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects of Evopride 2mg include;
- Upset stomach
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side-effects appear.
Its warnings include;
- Do not take without your doctor’s consent.
- Notify your doctor if you have a prior condition, taking any medication, or have any allergies.
- If you are pregnant, might become pregnant, or think you may be pregnant or breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed, notify your doctor or a pharmacist at Ahmed Medico before using this product.
- Take regularly for the medication to have a lasting effect.
- Do not stop taking without your doctor’s input.
- After taking Evopride 2mg do not drive or operate heavy machinery.
- Limit your time in the sunlight, tanning booths, and sunlamps. This medication increases your sensitivity to the sunlight.