Evopride Plus 1/500mg
Evopride Plus 1/500mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of raised levels of blood sugar levels. It is used along with exercise and a proper diet. Lowering blood sugar prevents the patients from the severity of hyperglycemia such as kidney problems, diabetic foot, heart issues, and infection issues.
How effective is Evopride Plus 1/500mg?
Evopride Plus 1/500mg Tablet is composed of two oral anti-diabetic drugs. It contains Glimepiride as an active ingredient that belongs to the Sulfonylurea class of drugs and works by increasing insulin production by the body. This works well in patients who can produce natural insulin. Second is Metformin, which belongs to the Biguanides class of drugs and works by increasing the peripheral utilization of glucose by muscles and decreasing its production by the liver. It can be used alone or in combination with other drugs.
Can I buy Evopride Plus 1/500mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Evopride Plus 1/500mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Evopride Plus 1/500mg once a day or as per the patient’s response and clinical situation or as per the prescription.
For children (below 17), Evopride Plus 1/500mg is not recommended as its safety and efficacy are not established.
If you have any queries about Evopride Plus 1/500mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Evopride Plus 1/500mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Evopride Plus 1/500mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Joint pain
- Unusual skin blister
- Unusual tiredness
- Mental or mood changes
- Irregular heartbeat
Evopride’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Evopride Plus 1/500mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Evopride Plus 1/500mg.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Evopride Plus 1/500mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Evopride Plus.
- Avoid driving after taking Evopride Plus 1/500mg.
- Do not suck or chew Evopride Plus 1/500mg and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Evopride Plus 1/500mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.