Fudic 15g Cream is used for the treatment of bacterial skin infections such as; infected dermatitis, impetigo, infected cuts, and infected grazes.
How effective is Fudic 15g?
Fudic 15g Cream is composed of Fusidic Acid, which belongs to a group of medicines known as antibiotics. Fudic 15g shows effectiveness by stopping the growth of bacteria (staphylococcal bacteria) that cause bacterial skin infections. Fudic 15g works only against bacterial skin infections and will not treat other skin infections.
Can I buy Fudic 15g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Fudic 15g Creams online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), apply a thin layer of Fudic 15g 2-3 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), apply a thin layer of Fudic 15g 2 times a day.
If you have any queries about Fudic 15g, don’t hesitate to get in touch with your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Fudic 15g?
Some side effects may be caused by Fudic 15g, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Burning sensation
- Dryness of the skin
- Itching at the application site
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Red or itchy eyes
- Skin thinning or discolouration
- Peeling skin
Fudic’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Fudic 15g without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, breathing problems, blood circulation disorders, nasal polyps, cataracts, and bacterial skin infections, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Avoid driving after taking Fudic 15g.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Fudic.
- Consult your doctor before using Fudic 15g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.