Fudic 5g Ointment is used for the treatment of several skin infections (infected dermatitis, infected grazes and cuts, and impetigo) caused by germs known as staphylococcal bacteria.
How effective is Fudic 5g?
Fudic 5g Ointment is composed of Fusidic Acid, which belongs to a group of medicines known as antibiotics. Fudic 5g shows effectiveness by stopping the growth of germs that cause infection. Fudic 5g is not effective against viral or fungal skin infections.
Can I buy Fudic 5g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Fudic 5g Ointments online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), apply a thin layer of Fudic 5g 2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), apply a thin layer of Fudic 5g 1-2 times a day.
If you have any queries about Fudic 5g, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Fudic 5g?
Some side effects may be caused by Fudic 5g, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Peeling skin
- Stinging or burning of the skin
- Burning sensation
- Redness at the application site
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Skin thinning or discoloration
- Skin rashes
- Pain at the application site
- Contact dermatitis
Fudic’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Fudic 5g without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of blood disorders and fungal or bacterial skin infections, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Fudic.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Fudic 5g for quick relief.
- Avoid driving applying taking Fudic 5g.
- Consult your doctor before using Fudic 5g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.