Galvusmet Fct 50/1000mg
Galvus Met 50mg/1000mg Tablet is with proper exercise and a healthy diet to control high blood sugar in patients with type-2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM).
How effective is Galvus Met 50mg/1000mg?
Galvus Met 50mg/1000mg Tablet is composed of Vildagliptin + Metformin. Vildagliptin belongs to a group of medicines known as dipeptidyl peptidase 4 (DPP-4) inhibitors. Metformin belongs to a group of medicines known as biguanides. Galvus Met 50mg/1000mg shows effectiveness by reducing the amount of sugar in the blood. Galvus Met 50mg/1000mg also helps to increase the amount of insulin in the body. Galvus Met 50mg/1000mg is also helpful to prevent sexual dysfunction, heart attacks, strokes, kidney damage, and nerve damage by lowering high blood sugar.
Can I buy Galvus Met 50mg/1000mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Galvus Met 50mg/1000mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Galvus Met 50mg/1000mg 1-2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Galvus Met 50mg/1000mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Galvus Met 50mg/1000mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Galvus Met 50mg/1000mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Galvus Met 50mg/1000mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Physical weakness
- Abdominal pain
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- upper respiratory tract infection
- low blood sugar
- low blood levels of vitamin B-12
- Back pain
Galvus Met’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Galvus Met 50mg/1000mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of myasthenia gravis, asthma, blood disorders, liver disease, heart problems, and kidney diseases, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Galvus Met.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Galvus Met 50mg/1000mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Galvus Met.
- Avoid driving after taking Galvus Met 50mg/1000mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Galvus Met 50mg/1000mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.