Hirudoid 20g Gel is used for the treatment of muscular stiffness, pain, strains and sprains caused by non-serious arthritic symptoms and rheumatic arthritis. Hirudoid is also used to remove the facial scars and red scars caused by collagen at the injury site.
How effective is Hirudoid 20g?
Hirudoid 20g Gel is composed of Mucopolysaccharide Polysulphate, which belongs to a group of medicines known as analgesics. Hirudoid shows effectiveness by reducing the symptoms of pain, redness, and inflammation.
Can I buy Hirudoid 20g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Hirudoid 20g Gels online through our website or call us at 03220240637
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 or above), apply a 2-6 inches layer of Hirudoid 20g Gel to the affected area 2-3 times a day.
For children (below 17), Hirudoid 20g Gel is not recommended.
If you have any query about Hirudoid 20g Gel, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Hirudoid 20g?
Some side-effects may be caused by Hirudoid 20g Gel, but they are extremely rare.
Side effects can include:
- Skin rash
- Sensation of burning
- Redness of the skin
Hirudoid’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially of rheumatic, arthritis, heart disease, muscle weakness, and liver disease, with your doctor before using Hirudoid 20g Gel.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredients of Hirudoid.
- Do not cover or bandage the skin after applying Hirudoid 20g.
- Do not use other Gel or ointments with Hirudoid for inflammation and pain of the skin.
- Consult your doctor before using Hirudoid 20g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.