Hivate 50mcg Nasal
Hivate 50mcg Nasal Spray is used to treat runny nose, sneezing, itching and watery eyes. It is also used to treat polyps.
How effective is Hivate 50mcg Nasal?
Hivate 50mcg Nasal Spray is composed of Mometasone and belongs to the corticosteroids class of drugs. It works by activating steroid receptors. It works by decreasing your body’s response towards inflammation as it decreases the reaction of the immune system. It should be used for the short term only and in conditions when other steroids are not working. It should be used only externally.
Can I buy Hivate 50mcg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Hivate 50mcg Nasal Spray online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), apply 2 puffs of Hivate 50mcg every 12 hourly or as per the patient’s response and clinical situation or the prescription. It is for external use only.
For children (below 17), Hivate 50mcg, apply as prescribed by the doctor.
If you have any queries about Hivate 50mcg Nasal, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Hivate 50mcg Nasal?
Hivate 50mcg Nasal may cause some side effects, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Thinning and softening of the skin
- Temporary hair loss
- Spider vein
- Changes in the color of treated skin
- Blisters and pimples
Hivate’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Hivate 50mcg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Hivate 50mcg.
- Do not take an overdose of Hivate 50mcg for quick relief.
- Do not suck or chew Hivate 50mcg and only apply it to the skin.
- Consult your doctor before using Hivate 50mcg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.