Hydryllin Sugar Free 120ml
Hydryllin Sugar-Free 120ml Syrup/Suspension is used to prevent and treat shortness of breath, wheezing, and difficulty breathing caused by chronic bronchitis, asthma, lung disease, and emphysema.
How effective is Hydryllin Sugar-Free 120ml?
Hydryllin Sugar-Free 120ml Syrup/Suspension is composed of Aminophylline, Ammonium Chloride, Diphenhydramine, and Menthol. Aminophylline is related to caffeine and theobromine, which give a bronchodilatory effect. Ammonium Chloride is used as a diuretic. Diphenhydramine is histamine, and Menthol is an organic compound. Hydryllin Sugar-Free 120ml shows effectiveness by reducing the symptoms of breathing problems.
Can I buy Hydryllin Sugar-Free 120ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Hydryllin Sugar-Free 120ml Syrup/Suspensions online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1-2 teaspoons of Hydryllin Sugar-Free 120ml 2-3 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), 1 teaspoon of Hydryllin Sugar-Free 120ml 2 times a day.
If you have any queries about Hydryllin Sugar-Free 120ml, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Hydryllin Sugar-Free 120ml?
Hydryllin Sugar-Free 120ml may be caused some side effects, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Burning or tingling sensation of the skin
- Dry mouth, nose, or throat
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Mental confusion
- Loss of appetite
- Increased chest congestion
- Fast or slow heartbeat
- Pounding or rapid pulse
- Increased urine volume
Hydryllin Sugar-Free’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Hydryllin Sugar-Free 120ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially asthma and stomach disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Avoid driving after taking Hydryllin Sugar-Free 120ml.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Hydryllin Sugar-Free.
- Consult your doctor before using Hydryllin Sugar-Free 120ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.