Buy Kadcyla Injection 100 mg | Online in Pakistan | Best Price
Uses Of Kadcyla Injection 100 mg
Kadcyla Injection 100 mg is a targeted therapy medication used to treat certain types of HER2-positive breast cancer. It is prescribed for patients who have previously received treatment with trastuzumab and a taxane chemotherapy. This medicine combines two powerful drugs, trastuzumab and emtansine, to help slow down the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body.
While Kadcyla is effective in treating breast cancer, it may cause some side effects. It is essential to consult your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following:
- Nausea and Vomiting: This is a common side effect of many cancer treatments. Your doctor can prescribe medications to manage these symptoms effectively.
- Fatigue: Feeling tired or weak is normal during cancer treatment. Make sure to get plenty of rest and reach out for support when needed.
- Hair Loss: Kadcyla may cause hair thinning or hair loss. Remember that hair usually grows back after treatment.
- Pain or Muscle Aches: Some patients may experience mild to moderate pain or discomfort, which can be managed with pain relievers as advised by your doctor.
- Bleeding or Bruising: Kadcyla can affect your blood clotting abilities. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you notice unusual bleeding or bruising.
Less Common Side Effects: While less common, some patients may experience more severe side effects. If you encounter any of the following, seek medical attention right away:
- Heart Problems: Kadcyla can affect the heart, leading to heart failure in some cases. Report any symptoms like shortness of breath, rapid weight gain, or swelling of the ankles.
- Liver Problems: In rare cases, Kadcyla may cause severe liver damage. Watch for symptoms like yellowing of the skin or eyes, dark urine, or persistent nausea.
- Lung Problems: Some patients may experience lung issues, such as cough, difficulty breathing, or lung infection. Inform your doctor immediately if you encounter these symptoms.
Q: How is Kadcyla administered?
A: Kadcyla is given as an intravenous (IV) infusion by a healthcare professional in a clinic or hospital setting.
Q: Can I take Kadcyla during pregnancy?
A: Kadcyla may harm an unborn baby, so it is not recommended during pregnancy. Consult your doctor about birth control measures while undergoing treatment.
Q: Can I breastfeed while on Kadcyla?
A: It is advised not to breastfeed while receiving Kadcyla, as it may pass into breast milk and harm the baby.