Lamnet 100mg Tablet is used for the treatment of partial seizures, generalized seizures, seizures associated with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome, tonic-clonic seizures, depressive episodes, and bipolar disorder.
How effective is Lamnet 100mg?
Lamnet 100mg Tablet is composed of Lamotrigine which belongs to a group of medicines known as anticonvulsants. Lamnet 100mg shows effectiveness by restoring the balance of natural substances in the brain.
Can I buy Lamnet 100mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Lamnet 100mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Lamnet 100mg a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (13-17), the usual dose of Lamnet is 25mg/kg.
For children (2-12), the usual dose of Lamnet 100mg is 0.3mg/kg.
If you have any queries about Lamnet 100mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Lamnet 100mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Lamnet 100mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Signs of kidney problems
- Bipolar disorder
- Signs of depression
- Muscle pain or weakness
- Vision problems
- Stiff neck
- Suicidal thoughts
Lamnet’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Lamnet 100mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of heart problems, liver disease, stomach or intestinal problems, and kidney problems, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Lamnet.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Lamnet 100mg for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Lamnet 100mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Lamnet.
- Consult your doctor before using Lamnet 100mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.