Lumark 250mg Tablet is used for the treatment of certain types of seizures such as; tonic seizures, absence seizures, myoclonic seizures, and clonic seizures.
How effective is Lumark 250mg?
Lumark 250mg Tablet is composed of Levetiracetam which belongs to a group of medicines known as anticonvulsants. Lumark 250mg shows effectiveness by decreasing the abnormal excitement in the brain. Lumark 250mg also helps by decreasing the number of seizures you have.
Can I buy Lumark 250mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Lumark 250mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Lumark 250mg a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), the usual dose of Lumark 250mg is 7mg/kg.
If you have any queries about Lumark 250mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Lumark 250mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Lumark 250mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Loss of appetite
- Neck pain
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Excessive sleepiness
- Unsteady walking
- Joint pain
- Double vision
- Loss of balance or coordination
- Swelling of the face or tongue
Lumark’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Lumark 250mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of mental or mood disorders, stomach problems, blood disorders, and liver disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Lumark.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Lumark 250mg for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Lumark 250mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Lumark.
- Consult your doctor before using Lumark 250mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.