Lacolit 50mg Tablet is used to prevent and treat epilepsy, partial-onset seizures with or without generalization, and primary generalized tonic-clonic seizures.
How effective is Lacolit 50mg?
Lacolit 50mg Tablet is composed of Lacosamide, a group of medicines known as anticonvulsant or anti-epileptic drugs. Lacolit 50mg shows effectiveness by reducing the spread of seizure activity in the brain.
Can I buy Lacolit 50mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Lacolit 50mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Lacolit 50mg 1-2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Lacolit 50mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Lacolit 50mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Lacolit 50mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Lacolit 50mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Difficulty walking
- Memory problems
- Blurred vision
- Nausea or vomiting
- Loss of balance
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Signs of depression
- Shortness of breath
- Severe dizziness
- Chest pain
- Irregular heartbeat
- Mental or mood disorders
Lacolit’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Lacolit 50mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of mental or mood disorders, family history of drug use, kidney disease, liver problems, sick sinus syndrome, chest pain, and heart disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Avoid driving after taking Lacolit 50mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Lacolit.
- Consult your doctor before using Lacolit 50mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.