Lumark 60ml Solution is used for the treatment of epilepsy, partial-onset seizures with or without secondary generalization, myoclonic seizures, and generalized tonic-clonic seizures.
How effective is Lumark 60ml?
Lumark 60ml Solution is composed of Levetiracetam which belongs to a group of medicines known as anticonvulsants. Lumark 60ml shows effectiveness by slowing down the electrical activity in the brain. Lumark 60ml also helps by decreasing the number of seizures you have.
Can I buy Lumark 60ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Lumark 60ml Solutions online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1-2 teaspoons of Lumark 60ml 2-3 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), 1 teaspoon of Lumark 60ml 2 times a day.
If you have any queries about Lumark 60ml, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Lumark 60ml?
Some side effects may be caused by Lumark 60ml, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Unusual tiredness
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Signs of depression
- Signs of anemia
- Suicidal thoughts
- Persistent sore throat
- Mental or mood changes
- Pale skin
- Fast heartbeat or breathing
Lumark’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Lumark 60ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of depression, kidney disease, mental or mood disorders, and stomach problems, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Lumark.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Lumark 60ml for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Lumark 60ml.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Lumark.
- Consult your doctor before using Lumark 60ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.