Malcifer 120ml Syrup is used to treat the symptoms of iron deficiency and iron-deficiency anemia.
How effective is Malcifer 120ml?
Malcifer 120ml Syrup is composed of Iron Polymaltose as the active ingredient and belongs to the supplements class of drugs. It works by increasing the iron absorption and availability in the body for use in red blood cells, hemoglobin and transport of oxygen to the body.
Can I buy Malcifer 120ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Malcifer 120ml Syrup online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 100 mg per day Malcifer 120ml or as per the patient’s response and clinical situation or as per the prescription. Maximum 300 mg can be taken in a day.
For children (below 17), Malcifer 120ml is recommended as per the body weight and disease severity.
If you have any queries about Malcifer 120ml, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Malcifer 120ml?
Some side-effects may be caused by Malcifer 120ml, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Trouble sleeping
- Unusual tiredness
- Blurred Vision
- Chest Pain
Malcifer’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Malcifer 120ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Malcifer 120ml.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Malcifer 120ml for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Malcifer.
- Avoid driving after taking Malcifer 120ml.
- Do not suck or chew Malcifer 120ml Syrup and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Malcifer 120ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.