Myconil 30ml Drops are used for the treatment of fungal infections of the mouth.
How effective are Myconil 30ml Drops?
Myconil 30ml Drops are composed of Nystatin, which belongs to a group of medicines known as antifungals. Myconil shows effectiveness by stopping the growth of fungus. Myconil 30ml is effective only against fungus and will not show effectiveness for bacterial infections and viral infections.
Can I buy Myconil 30ml Drops online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Myconil 30ml Drops online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 or above), take 15ml of Myconil 30ml Drops in the mouth and keep it in the mouth as long as possible. Repeat this process after 6 hours.
For children (below 17), the usual dose of Myconil 30ml Drops is recommended by the doctor.
If you have any query about Myconil 30ml Drops, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Myconil 30ml Drops?
Some side-effects may be caused by Myconil 30ml Drops, but they are extremely rare.
Side effects can include:
- Stomach upset
- Mouth irritation
- Muscle pain
Some serious allergic reactions may also occur;
- Severe dizziness
- Swelling of tongue
- Trouble breathing
Myconil’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially of HIV disease, kidney disease, and diabetes, with your doctor before using Myconil 30ml Drops.
- Do not eat after or before using Myconil 30ml Drops.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredients of Myconil 30ml Drops.
- Do not use Myconil 30ml Drops for fungal infections of the blood.
- Consult your doctor before using Myconil 30ml Drops if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.