Nasacort Aq 15mg
Nasacort AQ 15mg Spray is used for the treatment of seasonal and year-round allergy symptoms such as; stuffy, runny, or itchy nose, sneezing, and watery eyes caused by hay fever or other allergies.
How effective is Nasacort AQ 15mg?
Nasacort AQ 15mg Spray is composed of Triamcinolone which belongs to a group of medicines known as corticosteroids. Nasacort AQ 15mg shows effectiveness by blocking the production of natural substances in the body that cause allergic symptoms. Nasacort AQ 15mg should not be used to treat itchy, stuffy, or runny noses caused by the common cold.
Can I buy Nasacort AQ 15mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Nasacort AQ 15mg Sprays online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children (above 12), 1 spray of Nasacort AQ 15mg into each nostril a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 12), Nasacort AQ 15mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Nasacort AQ 15mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Nasacort AQ 15mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Nasacort AQ 15mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Unpleasant taste or smell
- Nose dryness or irritation
- Throat irritation
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Sores in the nose
- Loss of taste or smell
- Vision problems
- Unusual tiredness
Nasacort AQ’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Nasacort AQ 15mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of nose problems and eye problems, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Nasacort AQ.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Nasacort AQ 15mg for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Nasacort AQ 15mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Nasacort AQ.
- Consult your doctor before using Nasacort AQ 15mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.