Quench 50g Cream is used with other drugs to prevent and treat wound infections in people with severe burns.
How effective is Quench 50g?
Quench 50g Cream is composed of Silver Sulfadiazine, a group of medicines known as antibiotics. Quench 50g shows effectiveness by stopping the growth of bacteria that infects an open wound. Quench 50g also helps to decrease the risks of bacteria spreading to surrounding skin.
Can I buy Quench 50g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Quench 50g Creams online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For children and adults (above 2 months), apply a thin layer of Quench 50g 2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 2 months), Quench 50g is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Quench 50g, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Quench 50g?
Some side effects may be caused by Quench 50g, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Pain at the treated skin
- Burning sensation
- Blue skin
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Signs of anemia
- Persistent nausea or vomiting
- Yellowing eyes or skin
- Irregular heartbeat
- Unusual tiredness
- Dark urine
- Mental or mood changes
Quench’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Quench 50g without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially a particular enzyme deficiency, liver problems, kidney disease, low white blood cell count, and skin disorders, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Avoid driving after applying Quench 50g.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana after applying Quench.
- Consult your doctor before using Quench 50g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.