Recept 3mg Tablet is used for different psychological issues. It is helpful in bipolar disorder, irritability, and schizophrenia. These issues are behavioral ones and can cause big negative changes in the life of the patient.
How effective is Recept 3mg?
Recept 3mg Tablet is an effective and helpful medicine for different psychological and behavioral issues. Its usage includes bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and irritability. Recept 3mg Tablet contains Risperidone. It belongs to the group of medicines known as atypical antipsychotics. Atypical antipsychotics work by blocking the receptors that are affected by dopamine.
Can I buy Recept 3mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Recept 3mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), the recommended dose of Recept 3mg Tablet for Schizophrenia is 2mg as an initial one. The dose for this age group and issue can be increased to 8mg.
The dose for adolescents (17 to 12) is up to 6mg as an effective dose.
The dose for children and adolescents for bipolar mania can be up 6 mg a day.
If you have any queries about Recept 3mg Tablet, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist online at emeds Pharmacy.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Recept 3mg?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects, however they rare.
Some common side effects of Recept 3mg Tablet:
- Dry mouth
- Increased appetite
- Increased saliva
Recept 3mg Tablet’s warnings include;
- Recept 3mg should not be taken by breast cancer patients.
- Do not use Recept 3mg if you have diabetes.
- The patients with dehydration history should use Recept 3mg with high caution.
- If you are allergic to Recept 3mg, inform your doctor before using it.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Recept 3mg Tablet.
- Consult your doctor before using Recept 3mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Recept 3mg Tablet without consulting your doctor if you have liver or renal issues.