Risp 3mg Tablet is used for the treatment of mental or mood disorders such as; bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and irritation linked with autistic disorder.
How effective is Risp 3mg?
Risp 3mg Tablet is composed of risperidone which belongs to a group of medicines known as atypical antipsychotics. Risp 3mg shows effectiveness by restoring the balance of natural substances in the brain. Risp 3mg also helps you to think clearly and positively about yourself.
Can I buy Risp 3mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Risp 3mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Risp 3mg 1-2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Risp 3mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Risp 3mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Risp 3mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Risp 3mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Weight gain
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Interrupted breathing during sleep
- Muscle spasms
- Weight gain
- Mental or mood disorders
- Difficulty swallowing
Risp’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Risp 3mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history especially of sleep apnea, seizures, kidney disease, liver problems, dementia, Parkinson’s disease, low white blood cell count, high cholesterol level, heart disease, and eye problems, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Risp.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Risp 3mg for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Risp 3mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Risp.
- Consult your doctor before using Risp 3mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.