Scabfree 30g Cream is used for the treatment of scabies (a condition caused by tiny insects, known as mites, that irritate or infest your skin).
How effective is Scabfree 30g?
Scabfree 30g Cream is composed of Permethrin, which belongs to a group of medicines known as pyrethrins. Scabfree shows effectiveness by paralyzing and killing mites and their eggs.
Can I buy Scabfree 30g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Scabfree 30g Creams online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children (2 months and above), apply Scabfree 30g Cream on the skin 1-2 times a day.
For children (below 2 months), Scabfree 30g Cream is not recommended.
If you have any query about Scabfree 30g Cream, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Scabfree 30g?
Some side-effects may be caused by Scabfree 30g Cream, but they are extremely rare.
Side effects can include:
- Skin irritation
Some serious allergic reactions may also occur;
- Severe dizziness
- Swelling of tongue or face
- Trouble breathing
Scabfree’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially of the skin infections and breathing problems, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredients of Scabfree.
- Apply Scabfree only on the skin.
- Scabfree can cause wavy lines on the skin.
- Consult your doctor before using Scabfree 30g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.