Acsolve 10mg Gel is used for the symptomatic treatment of acne, including blackheads, redness around the skin eruptions, cysts, crushing of skin bumps, and scarring of the skin.
How effective is Acsolve 10mg?
Acsolve 10mg Gel is composed of Clindamycin Phosphate, which belongs to a group of medicines known as lincomycin antibiotics. Acsolve shows effectiveness by stopping the growth of bacteria that cause the disorder. Acsolve helps you by decreasing the severity and number of acne on the skin.
Can I buy Acsolve 10mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Acsolve 10mg Gels online through our website or call us at 03220240637
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 or above), apply a thin layer of Acsolve 10mg Gel on the skin 1-2 times a day, or as prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 18), Acsolve 10mg Gel is not recommended.
If you have any query about Acsolve 10mg Gel, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Acsolve 10mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Acsolve 10mg Gel, but they are extremely rare.
- Side effects can include:
- Worsening of acne
- Burning of skin
- Skin redness
Some allergic reactions may also occur;
- Trouble breathing
- Swelling of throat or face
Acsolve’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially of eczema, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredients of Acsolve.
- Apply Acsolve on the skin only.
- Do not bandage or cover the skin after applying Acsolve.
- Do not use anti-diarrhoea with Acsolve.
- Consult your doctor before using Acsolve 10mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.