Benclin 10g Gel is used for the treatment of certain types of acne (inflammatory acne vulgaris).
How effective is Benclin 10g?
Benclin 10g Gel is composed of Clindamycin + Anhydrase Benzoyl Peroxide. Clindamycin is an antibiotic, which means it belongs to a class of drugs known as antibiotics. Benclin 10g shows effectiveness by stopping the growth of acne-causing bacteria. Benclin 10g also helps to reduce oil production in the skin and to help keep your pores open.
Can I buy Benclin 10g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Benclin 10g Gels online through our website or call us at 03220240637
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), apply a thin layer of Benclin 10g 1-2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Benclin 10g is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Benclin 10g, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Benclin 10g?
Some side effects may be caused by Benclin 10g, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Skin peeling
- Dry skin
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Severe dizziness
- Breathing problems
- Swelling of the face, tongue, or throat
Benclin’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Benclin 10g without the doctor’s consent.
- Before using share your medical history, especially of intestinal problems, kidney disease, skin problems, blood disorders, immune system problems, and liver problems, with your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Benclin 10g Gel.
- Do not take an overdose of Benclin 10g for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after applying Benclin 10g.
- Do not apply Benclin on the genital parts and inside the nose.
- Consult your doctor before using Benclin 10g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.