Betasalic 20ml Lotion is used for the treatment of several skin conditions such as; dry skin, scaly skin condition, redness, and itching.
How effective is Betasalic 20ml?
Betasalic 20ml Lotion is composed of Betamethasone + Salicylic Acid. Betamethasone is a corticosteroid, which is a class of drugs. Salicylic acid belongs to a group of drugs known as salicylates. Betasalic 20ml shows effectiveness by reducing the symptoms of itching, redness, and swelling. Betasalic 20ml also helps to shed dead cells from its top layer by increasing the amount of moisture in the skin.
Can I buy Betasalic 20ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Betasalic 20ml Lotions online through our website or call us at 0322-0240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 14), apply a thin layer of Betasalic 20ml 1-2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 14), apply a thin layer of Betasalic 20ml a day.
If you have any queries about Betasalic 20ml, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Betasalic 20ml?
Some side effects may be caused by Betasalic 20ml, but they are sporadic.
Common side-effects are;
- Skin peeling
- Burning sensation
Some severe side effects may also occur;
- Skin thinning or discolouration
- Hair bumps
- Extreme hair growth
- Stretch marks
Betasalic’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Betasalic 20ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Before using this medication, ask your doctor regarding your medical history, especially if you have blood circulation issues, diabetes, nasal polyps, or bacterial skin infections.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Betasalic.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Betasalic 20ml for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after applying Betasalic 20ml.
- Consult your doctor before using Betasalic 20ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.