Bronochol 120ml Syrup is used for the treatment of congestion and cough caused by breathing illness, bronchitis, and the common cold.
How effective is Bronochol 120ml?
Bronochol 120ml Syrup is composed of Guaifenesin, which belongs to a group of medicines known as expectorants. Bronochol 120ml shows effectiveness by loosening and thinning mucus in the airways, clearing congestion, and making breathing easier.
Can I buy Bronochol 120ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Bronochol 120ml Syrups online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children (above 12), take 1 teaspoon of Bronochol 120ml 3 times a day, or as prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 12), Bronochol 120ml Syrup is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Bronochol 120ml Syrup, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Bronochol 120ml?
Some side-effects may be caused by Bronochol 120ml, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- A decreased uric acid level
- Stomach pain
Some serious allergic reactions may also occur;
- Breathing problems
- Swelling of tongue or face
- Severe dizziness
Bronochol’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially of asthma, breathing problems, cough with blood, chronic bronchitis, and large amounts of mucus, with your doctor before using Bronochol 120ml.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredients of Bronochol.
- Do not consume alcohol with Bronochol.
- Avoid driving after taking Bronochol 120ml.
- Do not use a household spoon for taking Bronochol.
- Drink more water after Bronochol 120ml.
- Consult your doctor before using Bronochol 120ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.