Cl 15 g
CI 15g Cream is used to treat the dark spots and dark circles around the eyes. It is also used to treat dry saggy skin around the eyes. It removes fine lines and wrinkles.
How effective is CI 15g?
CI 15g Cream is composed of hydrogenated coconut oil, butylene glycol and glycerin as the main active ingredient. It works by keeping the hydration in the skin and nourishing it with essential nutrients.
Can I buy CI 15g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy CI 15g Cream online through our website or call us at 0322-0240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), apply a thin layer of CI 15g every 12 hourly or as per the patient’s response and clinical situation or as per the prescription. It is for external use only.
For children (below 17), CI 15g is not recommended as its safety and efficacy is not established. If necessary, use only under the supervision of the doctor.
If you have any queries about CI 15g, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking CI 15g?
Some side-effects may be caused by CI 30g, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Thinning and softening of the skin
- Temporary hair loss
- Spider vein
- Changes in the color of treated skin
- Blisters and pimples
CI ’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using CI 15g without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of CI 15g.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of CI 15g for quick relief.
- Do not suck or chew CI 15g and only apply it to the skin.
- Consult your doctor before using CI 15g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.