Clobederm 15g Ointment is used for the treatment of several skin conditions such as; dermatitis, psoriasis, rash, allergies, and eczema.
How effective is Clobederm 15g?
Clobederm 15g Ointment is composed of Clobetasol which belongs to a group of medicines known as very strong corticosteroids. Clobederm 15g shows effectiveness by reducing redness, itching, and swelling. Clobederm 15g will not show effectiveness against bacterial or viral skin infections.
Can I buy Clobederm 15g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Clobederm 15g Ointments online through our website or call us at 0322-0240637
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), apply a thin layer of Clobederm 15g 1-2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), apply a thin layer of Clobederm 15g a day.
If you have any queries about Clobederm 15g, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Clobederm 15g?
Some side effects may be caused by Clobederm 15g, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Redness at the application site
- Burning sensation
- Changes in the color of treated skin
- Pimples or blisters
- Temporary hair loss
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Extreme or unwanted hair growth
- Skin thinning or discoloration
- Hair bumps
- Stretch marks
Clobederm’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Clobederm 15g without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of rosacea, perioral dermatitis, immune system problems, poor blood circulation, and breathing problems, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Clobederm.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Clobederm 15g for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after applying Clobederm 15g.
- Consult your doctor before using Clobederm 15g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.