Cosome 120ml Syrup/Suspension is used for the treatment of cough without phlegm caused by the common cold, flu, and several other infectious conditions.
How effective is Cosome 120ml?
Cosome 120ml Syrup/Suspension is composed of Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide + Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride + Chlorpheniramine Maleate. Cosome 120ml shows effectiveness by affecting the part of the brain that is responsible for cough reflex. Cosome 120ml disrupts the communication between the brain and nerves, which provokes coughing. Cosome 120ml also helps by narrowing the blood vessels in the nose.
Can I buy Cosome 120ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Cosome 120ml Syrup/Suspensions online through our website or call us at 03220240637
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children (above 3), 1-2 teaspoons of Cosome 120ml 2-3 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 3), Cosome 120ml is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Cosome 120ml, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Cosome 120ml?
Some side-effects may be caused by Cosome 120ml, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Increased blood pressure
- Dry mouth
- Feeling of restless
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Unsteady walk
- Unusual excitement
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty in urination
- Severe nausea or vomiting
- Slowed breathing
Cosome’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Cosome 120ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of lung problems and liver disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Cosome.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Cosome 120ml for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Cosome.
- Avoid driving after taking Cosome 120ml.
- Consult your doctor before using Cosome 120ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.