Elferb 120ml Syrup/Suspension is used for the treatment of flu (influenza), swine flu, and cold. Elferb 120ml is also used for the treatment of AIDS and boosts the immune system. Elferb 120ml can also be used against sinus pain, back or leg pain, chronic fatigue, and nerve pain.
How effective is Elferb 120ml?
Elderberry Extract makes up Elferb 120ml Syrup/Suspension. Elferb 120ml shows effectiveness by reducing the duration of the virus. Elferb 120ml also helps by reducing the symptoms of cold and flu and boosting the immunity cells and strengthens the immunity system.
Can I buy Elferb 120ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Elferb 120ml Syrup/Suspensions online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 teaspoon of Elferb 120ml a day 3 times or, prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), 1 teaspoon of Elferb 2 times a day.
If you have any queries about Elferb 120ml syrup, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Elferb 120ml?
Some side-effects may be caused by Elferb 120ml syrup, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
Some serious allergic reactions may also occur;
- Difficulty breathing
- Problems talking
- Swelling of tongue or throat
- Persistent dizziness
Elferb 120ml syrup’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Elferb 120ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of asthma, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, lung problems, and immune disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Elferb.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Elferb 120ml for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Elferb 120ml.
- Avoid driving after taking Elferb 120ml syrup.
- Consult your doctor before using Elferb 120ml syrup if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.