Fusac H 15g Cream is used for the treatment of several skin conditions such as; infected eczema, dermatitis, and inflammation.
How effective is Fusac H 15g?
Fusac H 15g Cream is composed of Fusidic Acid + Hydrocortisone. Fusidic acid belongs to a group of medicines known as antibiotics. Hydrocortisone belongs to a group of medicines corticosteroids. Fusac H 15g shows effectiveness by stopping the growth of bacteria. Fusac H 15g also helps by reducing the symptoms of inflammation.
Can I buy Fusac H 15g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Fusac H 15g Creams online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), apply a thin layer of Fusac H 15g on the infected skin 1-2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Fusac H 15g is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Fusac H 15g, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Fusac H 15g?
Some side effects may be caused by Fusac H 15g, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Burning sensation
- Skin irritation
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Skin thinning or discoloration
- Severe redness
- Swelling of the skin
Fusac H’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Fusac H 15g without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of contact dermatitis, blood disorders, weak immune system, kidney problems, and breathing problems, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Fusac H.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Fusac H 15g for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Fusac H 15g.
- Consult your doctor before using Fusac H 15g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.