Lotrix 60ml Lotion is used for the treatment of scabies (a condition due to the tiny insects called mites that irritate and infest your skin). Lotrix 60ml can also be used to kill cockroaches, flies, ticks, and mosquitoes.
How effective is Lotrix 60ml?
Lotrix 60ml Lotion is composed of Permethrin which belongs to a group of medicines known as pyrethrins. Lotrix 60ml shows effectiveness by paralyzing and killing the mites and their eggs. Lotrix 60ml shows effectiveness by killing mites within 1 hour.
Can I buy Lotrix 60ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Lotrix 60ml Lotions online through our website or call us at 03220240637
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children (above 2 months), apply a thin layer of Lotrix 60ml a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 2 months), Lotrix 60ml is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Lotrix 60ml, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Lotrix 60ml?
Some side-effects may be caused by Lotrix 60ml, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Skin irritation
Some serious allergic reactions may also occur;
- Breathing problems
- Swelling of tongue or throat
- Severe dizziness
Lotrix’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Lotrix 60ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of asthma and skin infections, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Lotrix.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Lotrix 60ml for quick relief.
- Wash your skin after 8-14 years by showering.
- Do not apply Lotrix on the eyes or vagina.
- Do not bandage the skin after applying Lotrix.
- Consult your doctor before using Lotrix 60ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.