Maxolon 50ml Syrup is used to treat the symptoms of nausea and vomiting, also helps in preventing delayed stomach emptying and gastroesophageal reflux disease. It is also used to treat migraines and headaches. It is a drug of choice for chemotherapy and radiation-induced nausea and vomiting in both adults and children.
How effective is Maxolon 50ml?
Maxolon 50ml Syrup is composed of Metoclopramide HCl as the active ingredient and belongs to the Gastro prokinetics class of drugs. It works by blocking the natural substance dopamine and speeds up gastric emptying and intestinal movements.
Can I buy Maxolon 50ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Maxolon 50ml Syrup online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), the dose is calculated as per the body weight, 0.5mg/kg thrice daily or as per the patient’s response and clinical situation or as per the prescription.
For children (below 17),
1-3 years 1ml thrice daily
3-5 years 2ml thrice daily
5-9 years 2.5ml thrice daily
9-15 years 5ml thrice daily
15-18 years 10ml thrice daily
If you have any queries about Maxolon 50ml, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Maxolon 30ml?
Some side-effects may be caused by Maxolon 50ml, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Trouble sleeping
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Trouble sleeping
- Unusual tiredness
- Muscle stiffness
- Chest Pain
- Difficulty in breathing
Maxolon’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Maxolon 50ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Maxolon 50ml.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Maxolon 50ml for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Maxolon.
- Avoid driving after taking Maxolon 50ml.
- Do not suck or chew Maxolon 50ml Syrup and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Maxolon 50ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.