Pacific 120ml Syrup/Suspension is used for the treatment of seasonal, dry cough. This medicine is also helpful for allergies, nasal congestion and the common cold. Pacific 120ml Syrup/Suspension is an effective medicine containing four drugs.
How effective is Pacific 120ml?
Pacific 120ml Syrup/Suspension is an effective and useful medicine for different respiratory tract and allergy issues. This medicine contains Ammonium Carbonate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Menthol, and Camphor as active ingredients. Potassium Bicarbonate belongs to the group of medicines known as antacids. Camphor is a cough suppressant and works by relieving cough.
Can I buy Pacific 120ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Pacific 120ml Syrups/Suspensions online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (13 and above), the recommended dose of Pacific 120ml is 1 to 2 tablespoons taken a day.
The suggested dose of Pacific 120ml for children is (7 to 11) is½ teaspoon 4 to 6 times a day.
For children (2 to 6), the recommended dose of Pacific 120ml is ¼ to ½ a teaspoon taken 3 times a day.
Pacific 120ml is not recommended for use in children (1 or younger). Pacific 120ml is not effective in children (1 or younger).
If you have any queries about Pacific 120ml, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist online at Ahmed Medico.
The exact dose of Pacific 120ml is prescribed by the doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Pacific 120ml?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects; however, they are rare.
Some common side effects of Pacific 120ml:
- Nose irritation
- Irritation of throat and lungs
Pacific 120ml’s warnings include;
- Pacific 120ml should not be used for patients who have dehydration.
- Patients with high potassium levels in the blood should not be given Pacific 120ml.
- If you are allergic to Pacific 120ml, inform your doctor before using it.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Pacific 120ml.
- Consult your doctor before using Pacific 120ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Pacific 120ml without consulting your doctor if you have liver or renal issues.