Siroline 120ml Syrup/Suspension is used for the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, bronchitis, and emphysema. Siroline 120ml is also used to prevent shortness of breath and wheezing.
How effective is Siroline 120ml?
Siroline 120ml Syrup/Suspension is composed of Theophylline + Diphenhydramine + Ammonium Chloride + Menthol. Siroline 120ml shows effectiveness by relaxing the muscle around the lungs and make breathing easier. Siroline 120ml also helps by reducing the swelling of the airways.
Can I buy Siroline 120ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Siroline 120ml Syrup/Suspension online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1-2 teaspoons of Siroline 120ml 2-3 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (6-17), 1 teaspoon of Siroline 2-3 times a day.
For children (below 6), Siroline 120ml is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Siroline 120ml, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Siroline 120ml?
Some side effects may be caused by Siroline 120ml, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Abdominal pain
- Sleeping problems
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Increased urination
- Severe dizziness
- Breathing problems
Siroline’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Siroline 120ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of lung problems, diabetes, liver disease, kidney disease, heart problems, and high blood pressure, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Siroline.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Siroline 120ml for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Siroline 120ml.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Siroline.
- Consult your doctor before using Siroline 120ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.