Tempramine 60ml Syrup/Suspension is used for the treatment of moderate to severe pain caused by flu, cold, muscle strain, backache, and headache. Tempramine 60ml is also used to treat runny or stuffy nose, watery eyes, itchy eyes, nose or throat, and sneezing.
How effective is Tempramine 60ml?
Tempramine 60ml Syrup/Suspension is composed of Chlorpheniramine and Paracetamol. Chlorpheniramine belongs to a group of medicines known as antihistamines. Paracetamol belongs to a group of medicines known as acetaminophen. Tempramine 60ml shows effectiveness by reducing the symptoms of pain. Tempramine 60ml also helps by blocking the activity of histamines that cause allergies.
Can I buy Tempramine 60ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Tempramine 60ml Syrup/Suspensions online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 2 teaspoons of Tempramine 60ml 2-3 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), 1 teaspoon of Tempramine 60ml 2 times a day.
If you have any queries about Tempramine 60ml, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Tempramine 60ml?
Some side effects may be caused by Tempramine 60ml, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Dry mouth
- Blurred vision
- Stomach upset
- Dry nose or throat
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Mental or mood disorders
- Breathing problems
- Trouble urinating
- Severe dizziness
Tempramine’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Tempramine 60ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of urination problems, breathing problems, liver disease, high blood pressure, heart disease, glaucoma, and overactive thyroid disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Tempramine.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Tempramine 60ml for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Tempramine 60ml.
- Consult your doctor before using Tempramine 60ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.