Brino 250mg Tablet is used for the treatment of heavy bleeding such as; prostatectomy and bladder surgery, epistaxis, menorrhagia, colonization of the cervix, traumatic hyphaema, dental extraction, and hereditary angioneurotic edema.
How effective is Brino 250mg?
Brino 250mg Tablet is composed of Tranexamic Acid, which belongs to a group of medicines known as antifibrinolytics. Brino 250mg shows effectiveness by slowing the breakdown of blood clots which helps to prevent prolonged bleeding. Brino 250mg is not effective against menstrual or pre-menstrual symptoms.
Can I buy Brino 250mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Brino 250mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), the recommended dose of Brino 250mg is 15-25mg/kg 2-3 times a day.
For children (below 17), Brino 250mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Brino 250mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Brino 250mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Brino 250mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Muscle pain
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Coughing up blood
- Sudden vision changes
- Swelling of arms or legs
- Slurred speech
- Signs of stroke
- Breathing problems
- Severe dizziness
Brino’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Brino 250mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of kidney problems, bleeding in the brain, blood clot problems, heart disease, and kidney problems, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Brino.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Brino 250mg for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Brino 250mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Brino.
- Consult your doctor before using Brino 250mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.