Lerace 750mg Tablet is used for the treatment of partial-onset seizures with or without secondary generalization, myoclonic seizures, primary generalized tonic-clonic seizures, and epilepsy.
How effective is Lerace 750mg?
Lerace 750mg Tablet is composed of Levetiracetam, which belongs to a group of medicines known as anticonvulsants. Lerace 750mg shows effectiveness by slowing down the electrical signals. Lerace 750mg also helps by decreasing the number of seizures.
Can I buy Lerace 750mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Lerace 750mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Lerace 750mg a day, or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Lerace 750mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Lerace 750mg tablet, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Lerace 750mg tablet?
Some side-effects may be caused by Lerace 750mg tablet, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Unusual dizziness
- Behavior and mood changes
- Loss of energy
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Suicidal thoughts
- Swelling of the tongue of the face
- Trouble breathing
- Signs of depression
- Severe dizziness
Lerace 750mg tablet’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Lerace 750mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of mood disorders, depression, liver disease, and kidney disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Lerace 750mg tablet.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Lerace 750mg tablet.
- Do take an overdose of Lerace 750mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Lerace 750mg.
- Avoid driving after taking Lerace 750mg.
- Do not suck or chew Lerace and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Lerace 750mg tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.